No products in the basket.
Free UK Delivery and Returns Worldwide Shipping from £12 20th December Last Date for Christmas Delivery
1 PURPOSE OF OUR POLICY
1.1. Little Wardrobe London Ltd (Company Number 08073436) of 10-11 Heathfield Terrace, Chiswick, London, W4 4JE(we, us or our) provides the products and services offered on the website www.littlewardrobelondon.co.uk (Site).
1.2. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (Act), we are the data controller.
- Providing the products and services that we offer; and
- The normal day-to-day operations of our business.
2 WHO AND WHAT THIS POLICY APPLIES TO
2.1. We handle data in our own right and also for and on behalf of our customers and users.
2.4. If, at any time, an individual provides data or other information about someone other than himself or herself, the individual warrants that they have that person’s consent to provide such information for the purpose specified.
3 THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
3.1. In the course of business it is necessary for us to collect data. This information allows us to identify who an individual is for the purposes of our business, share data when asked of us, contact the individual in the ordinary course of business and transact with the individual. Without limitation, the type of information we may collect is:
- Personal Information. We may collect personal details such as an individual’s name, location, date of birth, nationality, family details and other information that allows us to identify who the individual is;
- Contact Information. We may collect information such as an individual’s email address, telephone number, third-party usernames, servive and postal address and other information that allows us to contact the individual;
- Financial Information. We may collect financial information related to an individual such as any bank or credit card details used to transact with us and other information that allows us to transact with the individual and/or provide them with our services;
- Statistical Information. We may collect information about an individual’s online and offline preferences, habits, movements, trends, decisions, associations, memberships, finances, purchases and other information for statistical purposes; and
- Information an individual sends us. We may collect any personal correspondence that an individual sends us, or that is sent to us by others about the individual’s activities, including activities with our partners (such as Facebook or Twitter).
3.3. We may also collect non-data about an individual such as information regarding their computer, network and browser. This may include their IP address.
4 HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
4.1. Most information will be collected in association with an individual’s use of our Site, products and services, an enquiry about the Site or generally dealing with us. However we may also receive data from other sources such as advertising, an individual’s own promotions, public records, mailing lists, contractors, staff, recruitment agencies and our business partners (such as Facebook or Twitter). In particular, information is likely to be collected as follows:
- Registrations/Subscriptions/Purchases. When an individual registers, subscribes and or purchases a product, service, list, account, connection or other process whereby they enter data details or grant access to information in order to receive or access something, including a transaction or services;
- Supply. When an individual supplies us with goods or services;
Contact. When an individual contacts us in any way.
4.2. As there are many circumstances in which we may collect information both electronically and physically, we will endeavour to ensure that an individual is always aware of when their data is being collected.
4.3. We may also collect anonymous data such as traffic, IP addresses and transaction statistics, which may be used and shared on an aggregated and anonymous basis.
5 HOW DATA IS STORED
5.1. The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
5.2. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
6 WHEN DATA IS USED & DISCLOSED
6.1. In general, the primary principle is that we will not use any data other than for the purpose for which it was collected other than with the individual’s permission. The purpose of collection is determined by the circumstances in which the information was collected and/or submitted.
6.3. It may be necessary for us to disclose an individual’s data to third parties in a manner compliant with the Act in the course of our business.
6.4. We will not disclose or sell an individual’s data to unrelated third parties under any circumstances.
6.5. Information is used to enable us to operate our business, especially as it relates to an individual. This may include:
- The provision of goods and services between an individual and us;
- Verifying an individual’s identity;
- Communicating with an individual about:
- Their relationship with us;
- Our goods and services;
- Our own marketing and promotions to customers and prospects;
- Competitions, surveys and questionnaires;
- Investigating any complaints about or made by an individual, or if we have reason to suspect that an individual is in breach of any of our terms and conditions or that an individual is or has been otherwise engaged in any unlawful activity; and/or
- As required or permitted by any law (including the Act).
6.6. There are some circumstances in which we must disclose an individual’s information:
- Where we reasonably believe that an individual may be engaged in fraudulent, deceptive or unlawful activity that a governmental authority should be made aware of;
- As required by any law (including the Act); and/or
- In order to sell our business (as we may transfer data to a new owner).
6.8. We may partner with or utilise third-party service providers (such as Gmail from Google, Inc) to communicate with an individual and to store contact details about an individual. These service providers may be located outside the United Kingdom, including the United States of America.
7 THIRD PARTY Accounts
7.1. We may link your account with a third party (such as Facebook or Twitter) to our services to enable certain functionality, which allows us to obtain information from those accounts (including your profile picture, friends or contacts).
7.2. The information we may obtain from those services often depends on your settings or their privacy policies.
8.2. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
9 OPTING “IN” OR “OUT”
9.1. An individual may opt to not have us collect their data. This may prevent us from offering them some or all of our services and may terminate their access to some or all of the services they access with or through us. They will be aware of this when:
- Opt In. Where relevant, the individual will have the right to choose to have information collected and/or receive information from us; or
- Opt Out. Where relevant, the individual will have the right to choose to exclude himself or herself from some or all collection of information and/or receiving information from us.
9.2. If an individual believes that they have received information from us that they did not opt in or out to receive, they should contact us on the details below.
10 THE SAFETY & SECURITY OF DATA
10.1. We will take all reasonable precautions to protect an individual’s data from unauthorised access. This includes appropriately securing our physical facilities and electronic networks.
10.2. The security of online transactions and the security of communications sent by electronic means or by post cannot be guaranteed. Each individual that provides information to us via the internet or by post does so at their own risk. We cannot accept responsibility for misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, data where the security of information is not within our control.
10.3. We are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of any third party (including third parties that we are permitted to disclose an individual’s data to in accordance with this policy or any applicable laws). The collection and use of an individual’s information by such third parties may be subject to separate privacy and security policies.
10.4. If an individual suspects any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, their data, they should let us know immediately.
10.5. We are not liable for any loss, damage or claim arising out of another person’s use of the data where we were authorised to provide that person with the data.
11 HOW TO ACCESS AND/OR UPDATE INFORMATION
11.1. The Act gives you the right to request from us the data that we have about you.
11.2. If an individual cannot update his or her own information, we will correct any errors in the data we hold about an individual within 7 days of receiving written notice from them about those errors.
11.3. It is an individual’s responsibility to provide us with accurate and truthful data. We cannot be liable for any information that is provided to us that is incorrect.
11.4. We may charge an individual a reasonable fee for our costs incurred in meeting any of their requests to disclose the data we hold about them.
12 COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
12.1. If an individual has a complaint about our handling of their data, they should address their complaint in writing to the details below.
12.2. If we have a dispute regarding an individual’s data, we both must first attempt to resolve the issue directly between us.
12.3. If we become aware of any unauthorised access to an individual’s data we will inform them at the earliest practical opportunity once we have established what was accessed and how it was accessed.
13 ADDITIONS TO THIS POLICY
14 CONTACTING US
14.1. All correspondence with regards to privacy should be addressed to:
The Data Controller, Little Wardrobe London Ltd, email@example.com
You may contact us by email in the first instance.
1 COOKIES POLICY
1.2. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
1.3. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
1.4. We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Site.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name, remember your preferences, content and relationships with other users.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Site and any advertising displayed or offers made are more relevant to your interests.
1.6. If you are unclear about the types or function of the cookies we use, please contact us for more information.